PINE Ridge is CANCelled
Pine Ridge for Monday, March-01 is CANCELLED.
The forecast 70% chance of rain doesn't seem to want to improve so we'll give up for now. We still hope to find a way to play Pine Ridge later in the season but for now we'll destroy all checks and send out a new notice if we can find a suitable spot for that event.
Tara is March-22 and we still have spots available. More on this event when it gets closer.
Comments are closed.