Our July 8 Tournament will be held at Houndslake Golf Course. The Patriot Club is unable to accomodate us at this time due to a lack of carts. Craig Malone has indicated that he will offer a date for our event later this year, once his new carts are on site.
We have arranged to play at Houndslake to make up for the event we lost due to weather earlier this year. Dan Seawell and company will host on July 8 for a 9:00 shotgun start.
This change will necessitate that we use the following format for determining
the field for the Tournament.
1. The field will be limited to 92 players
2. Those members who had sent entries for the JULY 8 event will be eligible
to play at Houndslake.
3. We had more than 92 players who registered for the Patriot which means if everyone wants to play on the 8th we will have a waiting list. As you know anyone who does not get to play in this tournament is quaranteed a slot in the next event if you submit an entry form.
4. IF YOU WERE SIGNED UP TO PLAY AT THE PATRIOT BUT DO NOT WANT TO PLAY AT HOUNDSLAKE PLEASE LET US KNOW ASAP. THIS WILL HELP US TO MAKE THE FIELD AND DETERMINE HOW MANY ARE ON THE WAIT LIST.
5. THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION!
6. PS - WHOEVER IS ANGERING THE GOLF GODS - PLEASE SHAPE UP!
President, CSRA Seniors Golf Association